Saturday, July 2, 2011

Welcome to the new blog....

I tried with a WordPress Blog earlier in the week and that was being buggy so I am trying again on blogger so I hope this works much better and won't take hours and hours of my time!



I am excited for the show today in Kirkland on Park Lane right in the middle of town.  I went last year and there was tons of great stuff there.

UPDATE: The show is actually July 9th....of course I didn't realize until I went and nothing was happening;) Note to self, "always double check the dates"  I hope no one went out of their way to go last Saturday....I am so sorry if you did.

This show is called Rue des Park Lane, "A French Inspired Flea Market" and I thing this one is going to be Ooh La La fun!

The market opens at 10am and runs all day until 7pm....what a perfect way to spend a Saturday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elise! Welcome to blogland, hope you get time to visit 2 Satz too! Lot's of Junkin to be done this weekend!
    Deb @ Garden Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sweet Friend! Congrats on your Brand Spankin' New Blog! I Love this concept! I just posted the cute photo you took of your little "Fairy" on my sidebar, with a "linky!"
    Love this Elise!
    I wish you the best of luck and I'm behind you 100% in your venture(s)!

    Love and Hugs!
    Shell

    ReplyDelete