Sunday, July 31, 2011

Barn House and a Special Anniversary

This past week Mike and I celebrated a special occasion.  We have now been married for 20 years!  Wow, I can't believe how fast time flies!  Well we are little more gray, have a bit more wrinkles and and we are not as skinny but we are by far more in love with each other then the day we said I do.  That's what happens when you marry someone who is more than a spouse but also a best friend.  I can't wait to see what the next 20 years has in store for us!

As part of our celebration we decided that rather then take off to some exotic local we would do a "staycation" because both of our girls were at camp all week so the house was empty.  We went out to dinner every night and then Saturday we took a mini road trip down to Battleground Washington to visit the vintage show-music festival Barn House.  Mike is so wonderful to want to hang out with me while I search for the perfect props, take photos and dream about owning an old farm house and and vintage trailer someday.  Thanks honey:)

Well here are some the photos of our fun day....

Barn House had some many amazing vendors...






Teresa Sheeley of TeTeresa Sheeley of Teresa Sheeley Designs

Bob and Deb Kennedy of Retreat






The music was a fantastic feature and everyone enjoyed it along with the food, wine and beer served.  It made for a most relaxing afternoon...



The kids loved all the animals around the farm....


The cupcakes caused a really long line.....can you say delicious!!!

My favorite part wasn't even part of the show at all....out behind the garden we snuck a peek at some refurbished vintage trailers and now I am dreaming of owning one too!

More photos coming to the Facebook page Dreaming Vintage too!  Also I posted what I picked up yesterday at Barn House!

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the gorgeous photos of the show!!!! everything is just beautiful...xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading about people just as in love 20 years from the time they married!!! And I Love this post on Barn house . . . it makes me miss it already!! LOVELY, LOVELY PHOTOS!! Is it possible to purchase the one above of my little booth (seabold)- I LOVE it!!! :) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete